Everyone is talking about the fact that the Charity Commission has had to withdraw its guidance on public benefit. It is getting knocked by people who, like me, have said for a long time its guidance was wrong.
Daily Archives: Monday, March 26, 2012
Search this blog
Third Sector Jobs
- Director of Communications and Fundraising, SignHealth, London (Greater)
- Operations and Finance Director, Emergency Nutrition Network, Oxford
- Executive Producer, Tara Arts Group Ltd, Earlsfield, south-west London
- Social Action Co-ordinator, Ormiston Academies Trust, Flexible working across UK.
- G6 Head of Teams, Policy for EU Exit , Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, City of Bristol
- If you take a place in a marathon and don’t raise what you pledge, then you should pay (15)
- The government is over-counting social enterprises (14)
- Free expert advice can take the pain out of IT projects (12)
- Why is the sector keeping quiet on Ukip? (12)
- Is there really a problem with charities? (12)
- Euro-directive is a big opportunity for social service charities (10)
360 Giving annual reports Anthony Salla Big data Big society big society bank Brighton Marathon budget 2012 Campaigning cancer charities Careers charitable status charit shops charity Charity archives charity campaigns charity commission Charity Commission public benefit guidance Charity communications charity finance charity law charity marketing Charity policy Charity retail Conservative Party Conference 2011 Corporate social responsibility Corporate volunteering Corprate volunteering cuts digital Digital switchover disability charities donor relations fundraising Governance lobbying act management mergers pensions politics public sector contracts Social enterprise social investment social media Volunteering